Contact Us Today
Call us today for more information on how we can better help make your family a reality.(919) 782-5911
Search Our Site
Welcome to Carolina Conceptions
Making Families a Reality
Welcome to Carolina Conceptions! We are a private fertility practice located in Raleigh, NC with physicians who are fellowship-trained and double board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility. Our compassionate staff is dedicated to providing exceptional care for patients with infertility. The team of physicians, nurses, and embryologists provide the most current and innovative practice techniques that deliver one of the highest success rates in the country. Learn more about Carolina Conceptions and how we can help you make your family a reality.
Nikki Duncan, practice manager, introduces Carolina Conceptions and the services provided.
- Eggcitement! Egg Recipiency Seminar May 16, 2013 Join us on Wednesday, May 22nd for our Egg Recipiency seminar. The seminar will begin at 5:30 and will be presented by Michele Medlin, RN. Please RSVP to email@example.com
- Why sign up for multiple IVF cycles? May 11, 2013 Why sign up for multiple IVF cycles when you can get pregnant in ONE? Carolina Conceptions is pleased to announce that 8 of our first 9 patients who used the ONE (One Normal Embryo) program are pregnant! The ONE program is our attempt to encourage couples to transfer only ONE normal embryo after embryo biopsy…
- NEW DISCOUNTED CYCLE FOR IVF May 2, 2013 $5000 PROMOTIONAL DISCOUNT FOR ONE IVF CYCLE FOR K-12 TEACHERS DURING JULY and AUGUST 2013 This promotion will be available for Kindergarten thru 12 grade teachers (or partners) of Wake, Johnston, Durham, and Orange Counties The cycle must be completed by the end of August 2013 This ONE TIME only offer will only be…
- Habitat For Humanity Build 2013 April 19, 2013 The physicians and staff at Carolina Conceptions volunteered their time to help build a Habitat for Humanity house in Durham, NC on April 17th. Through the work of Habitat, thousands of low-income families have found new hope in the form of affordable housing. Habitat has helped build or repair more than 600,000 houses and served more…
- The Livestrong Foundation February 1, 2013 We at Carolina Conceptions are pleased to announce our new partnership with Fertile Hope through the Livestrong Foundation. Fertile Hope will help us fulfill our mission to increase access to fertility services after the diagnosis of cancer. Fertile Hope provides education on cancer related infertility and provides grants to patients seeking fertility treatment after cancer…
We are so grateful to the doctors and staff at Carolina Conceptions for giving us a miracle I never thought would happen. The care and close attention to your needs is unmatched…M & T, Durham NC
…The entire staff is amazing. They never make you feel like just another patient. The front desk girls were always so warm and kind. And, on our “graduation day”, they were so happy and supportive of us….C & B, Apex NC
My husband and I have journeyed with infertility for eight years. We are thankful to say that Carolina Conceptions has helped us end this journey, at last!…V & G, Wilmington NC
…My husband and I came to CC hoping they could help us become pregnant through a gestational carrier. Although our case was somewhat unique in a fertility office, CC was equipped with a protocol already in place….J & E, Indiana
Our Services & Opportunities for Patients
Carolina Conceptions is an established infertility practice that is celebrating six years of “Making Families a Reality”. Since we have been open, we have reached many milestones and are proud that we can offer some new and exciting services and opportunities for patients, including:
- IVF success rates that have steadily increased since 2006 resulting in live-birth rates of approximately 60% in women less than 35 years of age.
- First IVF center in North Carolina to use AMH values to replace day 3 FSH/estradiol values to dictate gonadotropin dosing and estimate ovarian reserve.
- Most active embryo biopsy program in North Carolina with our patients being screened for aneuploidy or tested for any genetic disease such as cystic fibrosis, sickle cell disease, or spinal muscular atrophy.
- One of the first IVF centers to perform embryo biopsy on blastocysts, which improves diagnostic accuracy and is less detrimental to embryo development.
- Development of a successful egg freezing program.
- On-site hysterosalpingogram (HSG) with interpretation provided immediately to the patient.
- On-site semen analysis with results delivered on the same day.
- One-on-one nursing educational classes for IVF patients.
- Monthly FREE patient educational seminars.
- Recognizing our country’s military personnel, police officers, and firefighters by offering IVF cycles for $5000. We have provided over 50 cycles to our service patients.
- Donation of free IVF cycles to Pay It Forward Fertility, a non-profit organization that provides grants for infertility patients.
- Annual baby reunion for patients to reunite with the Carolina Conceptions staff and offer an opportunity for patients to introduce their children.
- Presentation of ongoing research projects in the form of oral and poster presentations at the American Society for Reproductive Medicine annual meetings.
Though we are proud of our achievements, our primary goal is to provide the highest level of care for our patients. With the ever-changing advancements in the field of infertility, we are uniquely successful in adapting to the most modern, innovative, and effective methods of achieving the highest quality of patient care.
- Semen Analyses and HSG’s Now Available on the Weekends! March 21, 2013 Carolina Conceptions is excited to announce that we will be offering Semen Analysis appointments on the 1st weekend of every month and HSG appointments every Saturday and Sunday. Please contact one of our scheduling coordinators at 919-782-5911 to schedule your appointment today!
- Carolina Conceptions Announces the Delivery of our First Egg Freeze Pregnancy January 24, 2013 We are excited to announce the delivery of our first EGG FREEZE pregnancy. Egg Freezing is successfully performed in women who prefer to bank eggs for later use, face treatment for cancer, or do not want to have excess frozen embryos after in vitro fertilization. Please call 919-782-5911 to find out more information.
- Carolina Conceptions physicians for Best Doctors in America November 5, 2012 We are pleased to inform you that all three of our physicians have been selected by their peers to be included in the Best Doctors in America 2013 database. The selection process is based upon extensive, impartial, peer-review survey that involves thousands of physicians nationwide. The physicians are being recognized for their hard work and…
- Surrogates (Gestational Carriers) Needed! November 3, 2012 Carolina Conceptions is recruiting healthy women, ages 25 to 38, who would be willing to carry a pregnancy for someone unable to carry a pregnancy on her own due to health problems. The eggs will be provided by our patient (intended parent) or an egg donor so the gestational carrier will not have a genetic…