You Are Not Alone.
1 in 8 U.S. couples of reproductive age experiences infertility. If you’re <35 and have been trying for a year, or 35+ and have been trying for six months without success, we can help.
Welcome to Carolina Conceptions
Making Families a Reality
Welcome to Carolina Conceptions! We are a private fertility clinic located in Raleigh, NC, near Cary, the Research Triangle, Durham and Chapel Hill, with physicians who are fellowship-trained and double board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility. Our compassionate staff is dedicated to providing exceptional care for patients with infertility. The team of fertility doctors, nurses, and embryologists provide the most current and innovative practice techniques that deliver one of the highest success rates in the country. Learn more about Carolina Conceptions and how we can help you make your family a reality.
Nikki Duncan, practice manager, introduces Carolina Conceptions and the services provided. We often work with patients in other areas such as Wilmington, Greenville, Fayetteville, Greensboro, Burlington, Winston-Salem and Charlotte.
We are so grateful to the doctors and staff at Carolina Conceptions for giving us a miracle I never thought would happen. The care and close attention to your needs is unmatched…M & T, Durham NC
…The entire staff is amazing. They never make you feel like just another patient. The front desk girls were always so warm and kind. And, on our “graduation day”, they were so happy and supportive of us….C & B, Apex NC
My husband and I have journeyed with infertility for eight years. We are thankful to say that Carolina Conceptions has helped us end this journey, at last!…V & G, Wilmington NC
…My husband and I came to CC hoping they could help us become pregnant through a gestational carrier. Although our case was somewhat unique in a fertility office, CC was equipped with a protocol already in place….J & E, Indiana
My husband and I were so impressed with the care and treatment we received from everyone at Carolina Conceptions. The doctors took all the time we needed to answer our questions and were thorough in their answers.E & S, Cary, NC
Going through this process is so very taxing, emotional and draining and the staff at CC goes out of their way to make it as pleasant as possible. I would refer anyone to this clinic, I have a beautiful 4 month old daughter who is giggling away as I write this!SM, Holly Springs, NC
I am so sad to leave, because I have never received such excellence in medical care as I did at Carolina Conceptions. Everyone I dealt with at the front desk was warm, encouraging, and all around thrilled for us when I became pregnant. All the nurses were helpful and knowledgeable about every part of the process. The financial department is great as well.MG, Cary, NC
- New Financial Policy January 18, 2017 As of 1/18/17, Carolina Conceptions will only be accepting the following forms of payment: Personal Checks Money Orders Cashiers Check VISA Mastercard Discover Thank you!
- RSVP for Support Group Wed., 1/11 January 10, 2017
- Type 2 Diabetes Research Study January 10, 2017
- Inclement Weather January 6, 2017 In the event of inclement weather, Carolina Conceptions WILL BE OPEN for scheduled appointments. Thank you.
- To SSRI or Not While TTC? January 6, 2017 Untreated, antenatal (pre-pregnancy) depression is associated with unhealthy lifestyle choices, adverse pregnancy outcomes like preterm birth <32 weeks gestation, and even future “behavioral and psychiatric illness in the offspring,” reports the American Journal of Obstetrics. Contrast this with reports that suggest treatment of depression with SSRIs (Selective Serotonin Reuptake Inhibitors) may cause birth defects and increase miscarriage ...
Our Services & Opportunities for Patients
Carolina Conceptions is an established infertility practice in Raleigh celebrating TEN years of “Making Families a Reality” in 2016. Since opening our doors in 2006, we have reached many milestones and are proud to offer new and exciting services and opportunities for patients, including:
- IVF success rates that have steadily increased since 2006 resulting in live-birth rates of approximately 55% in women less than 35 years of age.
- Most active embryo biopsy program in North Carolina with our patients being screened for aneuploidy or tested for any genetic disease such as cystic fibrosis, sickle cell disease, or spinal muscular atrophy.
- One of the first IVF centers to perform embryo biopsy on blastocysts, which improves diagnostic accuracy and is less detrimental to embryo development.
- Development of a successful egg freezing program.
- On-site hysterosalpingogram (HSG) with interpretation provided immediately to the patient by a reproductive endocrinologist.
- On-site semen analysis with results delivered on the same day.
- Recognizing our country’s military personnel, police officers, and firefighters by offering IVF cycles for $6,500. We have provided over 120 cycles to our service patients. We also provide a 50% discount for all other services.
- Baby reunion for patients to reunite with the Carolina Conceptions staff and offer an opportunity for patients to introduce their children.
- Presentation of ongoing research projects in the form of oral and poster presentations at the American Society for Reproductive Medicine annual meetings.
- Video conferencing available between patients and physicians for those who are out of town.
Though we are proud of our achievements, our primary goal is to provide the highest level of care for our patients. With the ever-changing advancements in the field of infertility, we are uniquely successful in adapting to the most modern, innovative, and effective methods of achieving the highest quality of patient care.
- Extend Fertility with Egg Freezing December 2, 2016 Two, possibly three, events occurred that piqued the interests of healthy women about egg freezing. First, the process was no longer considered experimental by the American Society of Reproductive Medicine (October 2012). Secondly, the pregnancy rates using frozen eggs improved considerably, and lastly Facebook and Apple announced they would cover up to $20,000 in costs ...
- Breast Cancer Patients: Freeze Your Eggs First December 1, 2016 Dr. Bill Meyer, of Carolina Conceptions, speaks about the importance of breast cancer patients freezing their eggs BEFORE beginning chemo or radiation therapy. We will work cancer patients into our schedule on the SAME DAY if possible. Please call our Physician/Emergency Phone number 919-782-5911 x123. Cancer preservation in women will take two weeks from the initial ...
- CC Welcomes Dr. Meaghan Bowling November 29, 2016 Carolina Conceptions is pleased to welcome Dr. Meaghan Bowling to the practice. Dr. Bowling will begin seeing patients on January 2, 2017. “We felt it was time to add another physician,” explained founding partner, Dr. Grace Couchman of Carolina Conceptions. “The practice has been growing and extended patient care earlier this year via physician consults in Wilmington ...
- Finding Hope in Domestic Adoption November 23, 2016 By: Parul & Nate Goetz of the NZMG Foundation November is National Adoption Awareness Month, a time of reflection, advocacy, and hope. For those of us who are struggling with infertility, you may be considering alternative paths toward parenthood which may include domestic adoption. This month can also empower us with the information we seek to ...
- Carolina Conceptions Honors Military With Discounts November 10, 2016 Carolina Conceptions is so thankful for the hard work and dedication provided by our United States Military Personnel. We are proud to be a member of #IVF4Vets and say “thank you” by providing a $2,500 discount to active military and veterans year-round on a single IVF cycle. Our TRICARE patients receive 50% off most services ...