Contact Us Today
Call us today for more information on how we can better help make your family a reality.(919) 782-5911
Welcome to Carolina Conceptions
Making Families a Reality
Welcome to Carolina Conceptions! We are a private fertility clinic located in Raleigh, NC, near Cary, the Research Triangle, Durham and Chapel Hill, with physicians who are fellowship-trained and double board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility. Our compassionate staff is dedicated to providing exceptional care for patients with infertility. The team of fertility doctors, nurses, and embryologists provide the most current and innovative practice techniques that deliver one of the highest success rates in the country. Learn more about Carolina Conceptions and how we can help you make your family a reality.
Nikki Duncan, practice manager, introduces Carolina Conceptions and the services provided. We often work with patients in other areas such as Fayetteville, Wilmington, Greenville, Greensboro, Burlington, Winston-Salem and Charlotte.
We are so grateful to the doctors and staff at Carolina Conceptions for giving us a miracle I never thought would happen. The care and close attention to your needs is unmatched…M & T, Durham NC
…The entire staff is amazing. They never make you feel like just another patient. The front desk girls were always so warm and kind. And, on our “graduation day”, they were so happy and supportive of us….C & B, Apex NC
My husband and I have journeyed with infertility for eight years. We are thankful to say that Carolina Conceptions has helped us end this journey, at last!…V & G, Wilmington NC
…My husband and I came to CC hoping they could help us become pregnant through a gestational carrier. Although our case was somewhat unique in a fertility office, CC was equipped with a protocol already in place….J & E, Indiana
My husband and I were so impressed with the care and treatment we received from everyone at Carolina Conceptions. The doctors took all the time we needed to answer our questions and were thorough in their answers.E & S, Cary, NC
Going through this process is so very taxing, emotional and draining and the staff at CC goes out of their way to make it as pleasant as possible. I would refer anyone to this clinic, I have a beautiful 4 month old daughter who is giggling away as I write this!SM, Holly Springs, NC
I am so sad to leave, because I have never received such excellence in medical care as I did at Carolina Conceptions. Everyone I dealt with at the front desk was warm, encouraging, and all around thrilled for us when I became pregnant. All the nurses were helpful and knowledgeable about every part of the process. The financial department is great as well.MG, Cary, NC
- 12 Great Infertility Blogs & Podcasts February 3, 2016 You are not alone in your journey. Thousands of people from around the world share their experience in some form, online. You may find value in these different sites with content created by those experiencing infertility. Triumphs and Trials. triumphsandtrials.com Written and curated by Melissa, married with one child, struggling with infertility for nine years. Happiness Glass. ...
- Parents Via Egg Donor Workshop: Feb.18th @ 6pm in Cary February 1, 2016 Sign up for Dr. Blazei’s Egg Recipiency Workshop! Discuss the following psychological aspects of Egg Recipiency: Considerations in selecting a donor, Coping with the emotional challenges of donor conception, How to handle questions from friends and family, Whether and how to disclose to your future child, What kids want to know about donors, as well as Anonymity and other considerations ...
- We thank you for putting your trust in Carolina Conceptions! January 29, 2016 Here at Carolina Conceptions, we appreciate your confidence in us and are committed to providing our patients with excellent and compassionate care. Our primary goals are to provide a stress-free experience for our patients and to help make your family a reality. We are proud of our highly qualified and dedicated professional staff at Carolina ...
- Triangle Acupuncture Welcomes New Fertility Acupuncturist January 26, 2016 Our trusted first-floor neighbor, Triangle Acupuncture, has just welcomed a new Acupuncturist with a specialty in fertility and pregnancy care. Richard Oberg, LAc. graduated summa cum laude from the Midwest College of Oriental Medicine in 2005. Richard was drawn to specialize in fertility acupuncture and pregnancy care, due to his own personal struggle with fertility. Richard’s ...
- Flu Update for Fertility Patients & Pregnant Women January 15, 2016 Dr. John Park @ Carolina Conceptions As the weather gets colder, we are reminded that cold and flu season is well under way. Many patients currently in-cycle, waiting for their pregnancy test results, or newly pregnant, question whether or not they should have a flu shot (if they haven’t gotten one already), and the safety of ...
Our Services & Opportunities for Patients
Carolina Conceptions is an established infertility practice in Raleigh celebrating TEN years of “Making Families a Reality” in 2016. Since opening our doors in 2006, we have reached many milestones and are proud to offer new and exciting services and opportunities for patients, including:
- IVF success rates that have steadily increased since 2006 resulting in live-birth rates of approximately 55% in women less than 35 years of age.
- Most active embryo biopsy program in North Carolina with our patients being screened for aneuploidy or tested for any genetic disease such as cystic fibrosis, sickle cell disease, or spinal muscular atrophy.
- One of the first IVF centers to perform embryo biopsy on blastocysts, which improves diagnostic accuracy and is less detrimental to embryo development.
- Development of a successful egg freezing program.
- On-site hysterosalpingogram (HSG) with interpretation provided immediately to the patient by a reproductive endocrinologist.
- On-site semen analysis with results delivered on the same day.
- Recognizing our country’s military personnel, police officers, and firefighters by offering IVF cycles for $6,500. We have provided over 120 cycles to our service patients. We also provide a 50% discount for all other services.
- Baby reunion for patients to reunite with the Carolina Conceptions staff and offer an opportunity for patients to introduce their children.
- Presentation of ongoing research projects in the form of oral and poster presentations at the American Society for Reproductive Medicine annual meetings.
- Video conferencing available between patients and physicians for those who are out of town.
Though we are proud of our achievements, our primary goal is to provide the highest level of care for our patients. With the ever-changing advancements in the field of infertility, we are uniquely successful in adapting to the most modern, innovative, and effective methods of achieving the highest quality of patient care.
- Carolina Conceptions Care in Wilmington! February 5, 2016 Carolina Conceptions is happy to announce they will begin seeing patients at Wilmington Health for infertility consults twice a month beginning in February 2016. “This is a great opportunity for us to provide care for those infertility patients along the coast who may find it difficult to manage multiple trips to our Raleigh office in order to build ...
- Maternal Age is STILL the Greatest Predictor of IVF Success January 27, 2016 According to a recent study completed in the U.K., after nine rounds of IVF, “the cumulative birthrate for women younger than 40, using their own eggs, was 71.6% .” For women 40-42 years old, using their own eggs, “the cumulative (live birth) rate dropped to 32.7%.” “This article addresses several issues facing couples contemplating IVF,” explained Dr. Bill Meyer ...
- Carolina Conceptions Seeks Patients For IVF Study January 8, 2016 Carolina Conceptions is currently seeking patients to participate in a fertility research study designed to compare two medications used for controlled ovarian stimulation (COS), in in vitro fertilization (IVF) cycles. You may be eligible for the study if you: • Are between 21 to 35 years old • Have a regular menstrual cycle of 21 to 45 days • Have a history ...
- Dr. Bill Meyer Discusses Recurrent Miscarriage December 28, 2015 In Carolina Conceptions’ latest video, Dr. Bill Meyer explains why miscarriage rates increase with maternal age, and provides couples who have experienced recurrent miscarriage some insight into other factors that could be contributing to repeated loss.
- Carolina Conceptions’ Humanitarian Efforts December 4, 2015 In 2015, Carolina Conceptions was a proud supporter of the following organizations through both charitable donations and humanitarian efforts: Noah Z.M. Goetz Foundation Crohn’s and Colitis Foundation Durham Habitat for Humanity Honduras – Holy Infant Surgical Care March of Dimes Unbound Foundation – Child Sponsorship Susan G. Komen Foundation The River Project We look forward to helping these organizations as well as others in 2016. ...