Contact Us Today
Call us today for more information on how we can better help make your family a reality.(919) 782-5911
Search Our Site
Welcome to Carolina Conceptions
Making Families a Reality
Welcome to Carolina Conceptions! We are a private fertility practice located in Raleigh, NC with physicians who are fellowship-trained and double board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility. Our compassionate staff is dedicated to providing exceptional care for patients with infertility. The team of physicians, nurses, and embryologists provide the most current and innovative practice techniques that deliver one of the highest success rates in the country. Learn more about Carolina Conceptions and how we can help you make your family a reality.
Nikki Duncan, practice manager, introduces Carolina Conceptions and the services provided.
- Male Fertility Seminar April 30th April 1, 2014 Join us for a free seminar on Male Fertility, presented by Stephen Shaban, MD. The seminar will be held at 5:30 pm on Wednesday April 30th. RSVP to email@example.com
- IVF Discount for RNs March 12, 2014 In recognition of National Nurses Week (May 6 - 12), we are offering an IVF discount. The $6500 cost is for one IVF cycle during the months of April and May and is available for RNs only. This promotion does not apply to physicians, physician assistants, nurse practitioners, LPN’s, nursing aides, medical assistants, or other…
- Win a free IVF cycle! February 20, 2014 In recognition of National Infertility Awareness Week, Carolina Conceptions will give away a free IVF cycle to patients who schedule a new patient consultation from March 1st though April 25th. Phone consultations are available for those who are out of town. If you are a current patient at Carolina Conceptions and have not yet undergone…
- FREE Upcoming Seminars February 18, 2014 April: Date to be determined: "Male Infertility" Presented by Urologist Dr. Stephen Shaban. May 14: 5:30 pm - 7:00 pm "Information about Adoption Agencies" Please RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Carolina Conceptions receives 2013 NC Excellence Award February 14, 2014 Carolina Conceptions has been selected for the 2013 North Carolina Excellence Award amongst all its peers and competitors by the US Institute for Excellence in Commerce (USIEC). Each year the USIEC conducts business surveys and industry research to identify companies that have achieved demonstrable success in their local business environment and industry category. They are…
We are so grateful to the doctors and staff at Carolina Conceptions for giving us a miracle I never thought would happen. The care and close attention to your needs is unmatched…M & T, Durham NC
…The entire staff is amazing. They never make you feel like just another patient. The front desk girls were always so warm and kind. And, on our “graduation day”, they were so happy and supportive of us….C & B, Apex NC
My husband and I have journeyed with infertility for eight years. We are thankful to say that Carolina Conceptions has helped us end this journey, at last!…V & G, Wilmington NC
…My husband and I came to CC hoping they could help us become pregnant through a gestational carrier. Although our case was somewhat unique in a fertility office, CC was equipped with a protocol already in place….J & E, Indiana
Our Services & Opportunities for Patients
Carolina Conceptions is an established infertility practice that is celebrating seven years of “Making Families a Reality”. Since we have been open, we have reached many milestones and are proud that we can offer some new and exciting services and opportunities for patients, including:
- IVF success rates that have steadily increased since 2006 resulting in live-birth rates of approximately 55% in women less than 35 years of age.
- Through Options Fertility, we offer a money-back guarantee for a live birth with IVF treatment (for those who qualify), and a multiple cycle discount. This includes treatment using donor eggs.
- Most active embryo biopsy program in North Carolina with our patients being screened for aneuploidy or tested for any genetic disease such as cystic fibrosis, sickle cell disease, or spinal muscular atrophy.
- One of the first IVF centers to perform embryo biopsy on blastocysts, which improves diagnostic accuracy and is less detrimental to embryo development.
- Development of a successful egg freezing program.
- On-site hysterosalpingogram (HSG) with interpretation provided immediately to the patient.
- On-site semen analysis with results delivered on the same day.
- Monthly FREE patient educational seminars.
- Recognizing our country’s military personnel, police officers, and firefighters by offering IVF cycles for $6500. We have provided over 100 cycles to our service patients.
- Donation of free IVF cycles to Pay It Forward Fertility, a non-profit organization that provides grants for infertility patients.
- Annual baby reunion for patients to reunite with the Carolina Conceptions staff and offer an opportunity for patients to introduce their children.
- Presentation of ongoing research projects in the form of oral and poster presentations at the American Society for Reproductive Medicine annual meetings.
Though we are proud of our achievements, our primary goal is to provide the highest level of care for our patients. With the ever-changing advancements in the field of infertility, we are uniquely successful in adapting to the most modern, innovative, and effective methods of achieving the highest quality of patient care.
- CC is featured on WRAL July 9, 2013 Carolina Conceptions is featured on WRAL.com. Please click on the link to enjoy these articles. 5 Questions to Ask About Egg Recipiency Understanding Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Slowing the Biological Clock: Is Egg Freezing the Answer? Using Intrauterine Insemination for Infertility Understanding PGS/PG Testing How to Find the Right IVF Practice
- Carolina Conceptions presented research at ASRM June 24, 2013 Carolina Conceptions was chosen to present our research on 2 topics at the meeting for the American Society for Reproductive Medicine in October. "Impact of recipient BMI on pregnancy and implantation rates following IVF/ICSI with donor oocytes" was an oral presentation. "Aneuploidy prevalence is no different between embryos biopsied on day 5 vs day 6"…
- Semen Analyses and HSG’s Now Available on the Weekends! March 21, 2013 Carolina Conceptions is excited to announce that we will be offering Semen Analysis appointments on the 1st weekend of every month and HSG appointments every Saturday and Sunday. Please contact one of our scheduling coordinators at 919-782-5911 to schedule your appointment today!
- Carolina Conceptions physicians for Best Doctors in America November 5, 2012 We are pleased to inform you that all three of our physicians have been selected by their peers to be included in the Best Doctors in America 2014 database. The selection process is based upon extensive, impartial, peer-review survey that involves thousands of physicians nationwide. The physicians are being recognized for their hard work and…