Contact Us Today
Call us today for more information on how we can better help make your family a reality.(919) 782-5911
Search Our Site
Welcome to Carolina Conceptions
Making Families a Reality
Welcome to Carolina Conceptions! We are a private fertility practice located in Raleigh, NC, near Cary and the Research Triangle, with physicians who are fellowship-trained and double board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility. Our compassionate staff is dedicated to providing exceptional care for patients with infertility. The team of physicians, nurses, and embryologists provide the most current and innovative practice techniques that deliver one of the highest success rates in the country. Learn more about Carolina Conceptions and how we can help you make your family a reality.
Nikki Duncan, practice manager, introduces Carolina Conceptions and the services provided.
- Finalist for the “Heart to Heart Contest” on WNCN Raleigh! November 10, 2014 Our local Raleigh Finalist was on WNCN Raleigh on November 9th, 2014 talking about being a finalist in the Heart to Heart Contest. See the News Video here! The voting is live through November 16th, so please stay active and vote every day though this Sunday! (CLICK ON THE HEADING TO VIEW THE VIDEO) Thanks!…
- Heart to Heart Contest Finalist November 3, 2014 Carolina Conceptions has EXCITING NEWS, and we need your help! One of our former patients has been selected as one of five finalists in a national video essay contest! If they win, their baby girl will receive $10,000 in a 529 plan for college. Obviously, we want them to win! The video challenge was to…
- Carolina Conceptions passes Unannounced FDA Inspection with Zero Deficiencies! September 24, 2014 On September 23, 2014, Carolina Conceptions passed an unannounced Food and Drug Administration (FDA) inspection with zero deficiencies. The FDA regulates the process of egg donation by conducting inspections without warning to ensure that infertility clinics are following appropriate regulations for egg donor screening and recipient preparation. Carolina Conceptions prides ourselves on maintaining strict compliance…
- Carolina Conceptions Announces Opening of Donor Egg Bank September 8, 2014 After successful pregnancies resulting from frozen eggs from infertile women, the Carolina Conceptions is proud to announce the availability of frozen donor eggs. The Carolina Conceptions Donor Egg Bank provides several advantages over the use of fresh donor eggs. Frozen eggs are immediately available for use, and the cost of treatment is significantly lower than…
- Carolina Conceptions is proud to sponsor the “Noah Z.M. Goetz Foundation” Gala September 3, 2014 On Thursday, November 13, 2014 from 7:00pm-9:00pm, Noah Z.M. Goetz Foundation will host the 4th Annual Family Building Blocks Gala at Brier Creek Country Club in Raleigh. Sponsorship by Carolina Conceptions will enable 100% of funds raised from the gala to go directly to providing domestic adoption education and grant support services to North Carolinians that…
We are so grateful to the doctors and staff at Carolina Conceptions for giving us a miracle I never thought would happen. The care and close attention to your needs is unmatched…M & T, Durham NC
…The entire staff is amazing. They never make you feel like just another patient. The front desk girls were always so warm and kind. And, on our “graduation day”, they were so happy and supportive of us….C & B, Apex NC
My husband and I have journeyed with infertility for eight years. We are thankful to say that Carolina Conceptions has helped us end this journey, at last!…V & G, Wilmington NC
…My husband and I came to CC hoping they could help us become pregnant through a gestational carrier. Although our case was somewhat unique in a fertility office, CC was equipped with a protocol already in place….J & E, Indiana
My husband and I were so impressed with the care and treatment we received from everyone at Carolina Conceptions. The doctors took all the time we needed to answer our questions and were thorough in their answers.E & S, Cary, NC
Going through this process is so very taxing, emotional and draining and the staff at CC goes out of their way to make it as pleasant as possible. I would refer anyone to this clinic, I have a beautiful 4 month old daughter who is giggling away as I write this!SM, Holly Springs, NC
I am so sad to leave, because I have never received such excellence in medical care as I did at Carolina Conceptions. Everyone I dealt with at the front desk was warm, encouraging, and all around thrilled for us when I became pregnant. All the nurses were helpful and knowledgeable about every part of the process. The financial department is great as well.MG, Cary, NC
Our Services & Opportunities for Patients
Carolina Conceptions is an established infertility practice that is celebrating seven years of “Making Families a Reality”. Since we have been open, we have reached many milestones and are proud that we can offer some new and exciting services and opportunities for patients, including:
- IVF success rates that have steadily increased since 2006 resulting in live-birth rates of approximately 55% in women less than 35 years of age.
- Most active embryo biopsy program in North Carolina with our patients being screened for aneuploidy or tested for any genetic disease such as cystic fibrosis, sickle cell disease, or spinal muscular atrophy.
- One of the first IVF centers to perform embryo biopsy on blastocysts, which improves diagnostic accuracy and is less detrimental to embryo development.
- Development of a successful egg freezing program and the first frozen donor egg bank located in North Carolina.
- On-site hysterosalpingogram (HSG) with interpretation provided immediately to the patient.
- On-site semen analysis with results delivered on the same day.
- Recognizing our country’s military personnel, police officers, and firefighters by offering IVF cycles for $6500. We have provided over 100 cycles to our service patients.
- Donation of free IVF cycles to Pay It Forward Fertility, a non-profit organization that provides grants for infertility patients.
- Baby reunion for patients to reunite with the Carolina Conceptions staff and offer an opportunity for patients to introduce their children.
- Presentation of ongoing research projects in the form of oral and poster presentations at the American Society for Reproductive Medicine annual meetings.
Though we are proud of our achievements, our primary goal is to provide the highest level of care for our patients. With the ever-changing advancements in the field of infertility, we are uniquely successful in adapting to the most modern, innovative, and effective methods of achieving the highest quality of patient care.
- Wilmington, Greenville, Jacksonville, New Bern, North Carolina In-Vitro Fertilization July 29, 2014 Carolina Conceptions is reaching out to infertile patients in Eastern North Carolina with the recent closings of East Carolina University’s IVF program in Greenville, NC and Dr. Pasquarette’ s retirement in Wilmington, NC. Patients can be seen in our Raleigh office for their initial physician consultation and nursing class and then be monitored with ultrasounds…
- Carolina Conceptions to present research at ASRM in October July 9, 2014 Carolina Conceptions had a research study accepted for an oral presentation at the American Society for Reproductive Medicine conference in October. Dr. Park will discuss how AMH levels do not predict the chances of finding euploid (normal) embryos when patients use Preimplantation Genetic Screening. AMH levels were found to predict the number of embryos that…
- Older Women Should Move More Quickly to IVF May 7, 2014 ASRM Bulletin Volume 16, Number 25 May 6, 2014 Highlights from Fertility and Sterility Older Women Should Move More Quickly to IVF A new study demonstrates that, for couples of older reproductive age with unexplained infertility, immediate IVF is the most efficient treatment, resulting in fewer treatment cycles and a higher live birth…
- CC is featured on WRAL July 9, 2013 Carolina Conceptions is featured on WRAL.com. Please click on the link to enjoy these articles. 5 Questions to Ask About Egg Recipiency Understanding Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Slowing the Biological Clock: Is Egg Freezing the Answer? Using Intrauterine Insemination for Infertility Understanding PGS/PG Testing How to Find the Right IVF Practice
- Semen Analyses and HSG’s Available on the Weekends! March 21, 2013 Carolina Conceptions offers Semen Analysis appointments on the 1st weekend of every month and HSG appointments every Saturday and Sunday. Please contact one of our scheduling coordinators at 919-782-5911 to schedule your appointment today!