Contact Us Today
Call us today for more information on how we can better help make your family a reality.(919) 782-5911
Search Our Site
Welcome to Carolina Conceptions
Making Families a Reality
Welcome to Carolina Conceptions! We are a private fertility practice located in Raleigh, NC, near Cary and the Research Triangle, with physicians who are fellowship-trained and double board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility. Our compassionate staff is dedicated to providing exceptional care for patients with infertility. The team of physicians, nurses, and embryologists provide the most current and innovative practice techniques that deliver one of the highest success rates in the country. Learn more about Carolina Conceptions and how we can help you make your family a reality.
Nikki Duncan, practice manager, introduces Carolina Conceptions and the services provided.
- Seminar: Getting Pregnant with Irregular Periods July 23, 2014 Join us for free seminar Wednesday, August 13th. Getting Pregnant with Irregular Periods will be presented by John Park, M.D. The seminar will begin at 5:30 pm. Please RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Carolina Conceptions is NOW OFFERING a Refund Program! July 3, 2014 This program is offered to qualified patients. It allows patients up to 3 IVF cycles and all associated frozen embryo transfers (FET’s) for a fixed, discounted fee. If you do not take a baby home, 75% of the Program fee is refunded to you. The program is also available for treatment using donor eggs.
- Promote your Business June 25, 2014 Carolina Conceptions is giving you the opportunity to have your local business promoted on our website. If you are a patient and own a local business, email our Practice Manager at email@example.com with your information to be added on our website.
- Enter the 2014 “Heart to Heart” Contest April 24, 2014 Enter for a chance to win up to $10,000 towards your child's education. Click on www.hearttoheartcontest.com for all of the details.
- Some BCBS Plans are Now Offering IUI Coverage January 17, 2014 Please check with your insurance provider to see if you now have IUI coverage for 2014. Many plans have changed their benefits and now cover this procedure! We will make every attempt to help you understand your benefits but it is ultimately up to you as the policy holder to verify these benefits are correct.…
We are so grateful to the doctors and staff at Carolina Conceptions for giving us a miracle I never thought would happen. The care and close attention to your needs is unmatched…M & T, Durham NC
…The entire staff is amazing. They never make you feel like just another patient. The front desk girls were always so warm and kind. And, on our “graduation day”, they were so happy and supportive of us….C & B, Apex NC
My husband and I have journeyed with infertility for eight years. We are thankful to say that Carolina Conceptions has helped us end this journey, at last!…V & G, Wilmington NC
…My husband and I came to CC hoping they could help us become pregnant through a gestational carrier. Although our case was somewhat unique in a fertility office, CC was equipped with a protocol already in place….J & E, Indiana
Our Services & Opportunities for Patients
Carolina Conceptions is an established infertility practice that is celebrating seven years of “Making Families a Reality”. Since we have been open, we have reached many milestones and are proud that we can offer some new and exciting services and opportunities for patients, including:
- IVF success rates that have steadily increased since 2006 resulting in live-birth rates of approximately 55% in women less than 35 years of age.
- Most active embryo biopsy program in North Carolina with our patients being screened for aneuploidy or tested for any genetic disease such as cystic fibrosis, sickle cell disease, or spinal muscular atrophy.
- One of the first IVF centers to perform embryo biopsy on blastocysts, which improves diagnostic accuracy and is less detrimental to embryo development.
- Development of a successful egg freezing program.
- On-site hysterosalpingogram (HSG) with interpretation provided immediately to the patient.
- On-site semen analysis with results delivered on the same day.
- Monthly FREE patient educational seminars.
- Recognizing our country’s military personnel, police officers, and firefighters by offering IVF cycles for $6500. We have provided over 100 cycles to our service patients.
- Donation of free IVF cycles to Pay It Forward Fertility, a non-profit organization that provides grants for infertility patients.
- Annual baby reunion for patients to reunite with the Carolina Conceptions staff and offer an opportunity for patients to introduce their children.
- Presentation of ongoing research projects in the form of oral and poster presentations at the American Society for Reproductive Medicine annual meetings.
Though we are proud of our achievements, our primary goal is to provide the highest level of care for our patients. With the ever-changing advancements in the field of infertility, we are uniquely successful in adapting to the most modern, innovative, and effective methods of achieving the highest quality of patient care.
- Wilmington, Greenville, Jacksonville, New Bern, North Carolina In-Vitro Fertilization July 29, 2014 Carolina Conceptions is reaching out to infertile patients in Eastern North Carolina with the recent closings of East Carolina University’s IVF program in Greenville, NC and Dr. Pasquarette’ s retirement in Wilmington, NC. Patients can be seen in our Raleigh office for their initial physician consultation and nursing class and then be monitored with ultrasounds…
- Carolina Conceptions to present research at ASRM in October July 9, 2014 Carolina Conceptions had a research study accepted for an oral presentation at the American Society for Reproductive Medicine conference in October. Dr. Park will discuss how AMH levels do not predict the chances of finding euploid (normal) embryos when patients use Preimplantation Genetic Screening. AMH levels were found to predict the number of embryos that…
- 10 Things Fertility Clinics Won’t Tell You June 10, 2014 ….Fertility Clinics Won’t Tell You (paraphrased by Dr Meyer from article as printed in the Wall St Journal, Sunday June 8, 2014) We can’t change basic biology : While American women are becoming moms later than ever before, the stubborn truth remains that mid 20s is the best time for women to conceive and a…
- Older Women Should Move More Quickly to IVF May 7, 2014 ASRM Bulletin Volume 16, Number 25 May 6, 2014 Highlights from Fertility and Sterility Older Women Should Move More Quickly to IVF A new study demonstrates that, for couples of older reproductive age with unexplained infertility, immediate IVF is the most efficient treatment, resulting in fewer treatment cycles and a higher live birth…
- CC is featured on WRAL July 9, 2013 Carolina Conceptions is featured on WRAL.com. Please click on the link to enjoy these articles. 5 Questions to Ask About Egg Recipiency Understanding Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Slowing the Biological Clock: Is Egg Freezing the Answer? Using Intrauterine Insemination for Infertility Understanding PGS/PG Testing How to Find the Right IVF Practice