Contact Us Today
Call us today for more information on how we can better help make your family a reality.(919) 782-5911
Search Our Site
Welcome to Carolina Conceptions
Making Families a Reality
Welcome to Carolina Conceptions! We are a private fertility practice located in Raleigh, NC, near Cary and the Research Triangle, with physicians who are fellowship-trained and double board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility. Our compassionate staff is dedicated to providing exceptional care for patients with infertility. The team of physicians, nurses, and embryologists provide the most current and innovative practice techniques that deliver one of the highest success rates in the country. Learn more about Carolina Conceptions and how we can help you make your family a reality.
Nikki Duncan, practice manager, introduces Carolina Conceptions and the services provided.
- Free Seminar…”Got Eggs?” August 15, 2014 If you have been considering becoming an egg donor or know someone who may be interested this is the seminar to attend. Michele Medlin, RN will provide information as well as answer questions on the Egg Donor process. The seminar will be held Wednesday, September 24th at 4:30 pm here at our office. To RSVP…
- Carolina Conceptions is NOW OFFERING a Refund Program! July 3, 2014 This program is offered to qualified patients. It allows patients up to 3 IVF cycles and all associated frozen embryo transfers (FET’s) for a fixed, discounted fee. If you do not take a baby home, 75% of the Program fee is refunded to you. The program is also available for treatment using donor eggs.
- Some BCBS Plans are Now Offering IUI Coverage January 17, 2014 Please check with your insurance provider to see if you now have IUI coverage for 2014. Many plans have changed their benefits and now cover this procedure! We will make every attempt to help you understand your benefits but it is ultimately up to you as the policy holder to verify these benefits are correct.…
- Preimplantation Genetic Screening (PGS) and the ONE Program November 10, 2013 The ONE program continues to be a huge success. The program involves embryo biopsy with PGS at the blastocyst stage, with transfer of a single, euploid (genetically normal) embryo on day 6 of embryo culture. In 2013 we had performed 26 fresh transfers in women ranging from 28 to 41 years old. The pregnancy rate…
- $100 Finder’s Fee for Gestational Carriers (Surrogates) September 18, 2013 If you know of any women that may be interested in becoming a Gestational Carrier for Carolina Conceptions and they are accepted into the program, we will pay you a $100 Finder's Fee. Carolina Conceptions is recruiting healthy women, ages 25 to 38, who would be willing to carry a pregnancy for someone unable to…
We are so grateful to the doctors and staff at Carolina Conceptions for giving us a miracle I never thought would happen. The care and close attention to your needs is unmatched…M & T, Durham NC
…The entire staff is amazing. They never make you feel like just another patient. The front desk girls were always so warm and kind. And, on our “graduation day”, they were so happy and supportive of us….C & B, Apex NC
My husband and I have journeyed with infertility for eight years. We are thankful to say that Carolina Conceptions has helped us end this journey, at last!…V & G, Wilmington NC
…My husband and I came to CC hoping they could help us become pregnant through a gestational carrier. Although our case was somewhat unique in a fertility office, CC was equipped with a protocol already in place….J & E, Indiana
Our Services & Opportunities for Patients
Carolina Conceptions is an established infertility practice that is celebrating seven years of “Making Families a Reality”. Since we have been open, we have reached many milestones and are proud that we can offer some new and exciting services and opportunities for patients, including:
- IVF success rates that have steadily increased since 2006 resulting in live-birth rates of approximately 55% in women less than 35 years of age.
- Most active embryo biopsy program in North Carolina with our patients being screened for aneuploidy or tested for any genetic disease such as cystic fibrosis, sickle cell disease, or spinal muscular atrophy.
- One of the first IVF centers to perform embryo biopsy on blastocysts, which improves diagnostic accuracy and is less detrimental to embryo development.
- Development of a successful egg freezing program.
- On-site hysterosalpingogram (HSG) with interpretation provided immediately to the patient.
- On-site semen analysis with results delivered on the same day.
- Monthly FREE patient educational seminars.
- Recognizing our country’s military personnel, police officers, and firefighters by offering IVF cycles for $6500. We have provided over 100 cycles to our service patients.
- Donation of free IVF cycles to Pay It Forward Fertility, a non-profit organization that provides grants for infertility patients.
- Annual baby reunion for patients to reunite with the Carolina Conceptions staff and offer an opportunity for patients to introduce their children.
- Presentation of ongoing research projects in the form of oral and poster presentations at the American Society for Reproductive Medicine annual meetings.
Though we are proud of our achievements, our primary goal is to provide the highest level of care for our patients. With the ever-changing advancements in the field of infertility, we are uniquely successful in adapting to the most modern, innovative, and effective methods of achieving the highest quality of patient care.
- Wilmington, Greenville, Jacksonville, New Bern, North Carolina In-Vitro Fertilization July 29, 2014 Carolina Conceptions is reaching out to infertile patients in Eastern North Carolina with the recent closings of East Carolina University’s IVF program in Greenville, NC and Dr. Pasquarette’ s retirement in Wilmington, NC. Patients can be seen in our Raleigh office for their initial physician consultation and nursing class and then be monitored with ultrasounds…
- Carolina Conceptions to present research at ASRM in October July 9, 2014 Carolina Conceptions had a research study accepted for an oral presentation at the American Society for Reproductive Medicine conference in October. Dr. Park will discuss how AMH levels do not predict the chances of finding euploid (normal) embryos when patients use Preimplantation Genetic Screening. AMH levels were found to predict the number of embryos that…
- Older Women Should Move More Quickly to IVF May 7, 2014 ASRM Bulletin Volume 16, Number 25 May 6, 2014 Highlights from Fertility and Sterility Older Women Should Move More Quickly to IVF A new study demonstrates that, for couples of older reproductive age with unexplained infertility, immediate IVF is the most efficient treatment, resulting in fewer treatment cycles and a higher live birth…
- CC is featured on WRAL July 9, 2013 Carolina Conceptions is featured on WRAL.com. Please click on the link to enjoy these articles. 5 Questions to Ask About Egg Recipiency Understanding Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Slowing the Biological Clock: Is Egg Freezing the Answer? Using Intrauterine Insemination for Infertility Understanding PGS/PG Testing How to Find the Right IVF Practice
- Semen Analyses and HSG’s Available on the Weekends! March 21, 2013 Carolina Conceptions offers Semen Analysis appointments on the 1st weekend of every month and HSG appointments every Saturday and Sunday. Please contact one of our scheduling coordinators at 919-782-5911 to schedule your appointment today!