Seeking IVF Patients for Study
Significantly discounted IVF with free medication for qualified patients.
Welcome to Carolina Conceptions
Making Families a Reality
Welcome to Carolina Conceptions! We are a private fertility clinic located in Raleigh, NC, near Cary, the Research Triangle, Durham and Chapel Hill, with physicians who are fellowship-trained and double board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility. Our compassionate staff is dedicated to providing exceptional care for patients with infertility. The team of fertility doctors, nurses, and embryologists provide the most current and innovative practice techniques that deliver one of the highest success rates in the country. Learn more about Carolina Conceptions and how we can help you make your family a reality.
Nikki Duncan, practice manager, introduces Carolina Conceptions and the services provided. We often work with patients in other areas such as Wilmington, Greenville, Fayetteville, Greensboro, Burlington, Winston-Salem and Charlotte.
We are so grateful to the doctors and staff at Carolina Conceptions for giving us a miracle I never thought would happen. The care and close attention to your needs is unmatched…M & T, Durham NC
…The entire staff is amazing. They never make you feel like just another patient. The front desk girls were always so warm and kind. And, on our “graduation day”, they were so happy and supportive of us….C & B, Apex NC
My husband and I have journeyed with infertility for eight years. We are thankful to say that Carolina Conceptions has helped us end this journey, at last!…V & G, Wilmington NC
…My husband and I came to CC hoping they could help us become pregnant through a gestational carrier. Although our case was somewhat unique in a fertility office, CC was equipped with a protocol already in place….J & E, Indiana
My husband and I were so impressed with the care and treatment we received from everyone at Carolina Conceptions. The doctors took all the time we needed to answer our questions and were thorough in their answers.E & S, Cary, NC
Going through this process is so very taxing, emotional and draining and the staff at CC goes out of their way to make it as pleasant as possible. I would refer anyone to this clinic, I have a beautiful 4 month old daughter who is giggling away as I write this!SM, Holly Springs, NC
I am so sad to leave, because I have never received such excellence in medical care as I did at Carolina Conceptions. Everyone I dealt with at the front desk was warm, encouraging, and all around thrilled for us when I became pregnant. All the nurses were helpful and knowledgeable about every part of the process. The financial department is great as well.MG, Cary, NC
- Our New Playhouse for Gigi’s June 21, 2016 A few weeks ago, the physicians and staff of Carolina Conceptions took the day to build something special with Habitat for Humanity in Durham. The result was an adorable playhouse that now resides in Gigi’s Playhouse, Raleigh. Gigi’s of Raleigh just opened last Saturday, 6/18, and is an Achievement Center for Children with Down Syndrome. Here are a ...
- The Zika Virus & Your Fertility June 15, 2016 Dr. John Park, Carolina Conceptions The recent Zika outbreak began in Brazil last spring, with an estimated 500,000 to 1.5 million people infected. The virus primarily spreads through the bite of the Aedes species mosquito, but it can also be transmitted by sex with a man infected by the virus. The symptoms include rash, joint pains, eye ...
- The Legal Aspects of Building LGBT Families June 13, 2016 Jennifer Tharrington, Esq., of Haas & Associates, has prepared a video regarding the Legal Aspects of Building LGBT Families. In this presentation, Ms. Tharrington explains the way North Carolina law interprets parental rights. She reviews how to get both same sex parents’ names on their child’s birth certificate. Most people would assume having both parents’ names on their child’s birth ...
- Carolina Conceptions Seeks Patients For IVF Study June 8, 2016 Carolina Conceptions is currently seeking patients to participate in a fertility research study designed to compare two medications used for controlled ovarian stimulation (COS), in in vitro fertilization (IVF) cycles. You may be eligible for the study if you: • Are between 21 to 35 years old • Have a regular menstrual cycle of 21 to 45 days • Have a history ...
- SEND IN YOUR PHOTOS June 2, 2016 We are currently in the process of gathering photos for our 2017 Baby Calendar! Please submit your photo through the website for a chance to have your child featured next year! We love seeing your adorable photos, so keep sending them in! http://www.carolinaconceptions.com/contact/submit-your-baby-photo/
Our Services & Opportunities for Patients
Carolina Conceptions is an established infertility practice in Raleigh celebrating TEN years of “Making Families a Reality” in 2016. Since opening our doors in 2006, we have reached many milestones and are proud to offer new and exciting services and opportunities for patients, including:
- IVF success rates that have steadily increased since 2006 resulting in live-birth rates of approximately 55% in women less than 35 years of age.
- Most active embryo biopsy program in North Carolina with our patients being screened for aneuploidy or tested for any genetic disease such as cystic fibrosis, sickle cell disease, or spinal muscular atrophy.
- One of the first IVF centers to perform embryo biopsy on blastocysts, which improves diagnostic accuracy and is less detrimental to embryo development.
- Development of a successful egg freezing program.
- On-site hysterosalpingogram (HSG) with interpretation provided immediately to the patient by a reproductive endocrinologist.
- On-site semen analysis with results delivered on the same day.
- Recognizing our country’s military personnel, police officers, and firefighters by offering IVF cycles for $6,500. We have provided over 120 cycles to our service patients. We also provide a 50% discount for all other services.
- Baby reunion for patients to reunite with the Carolina Conceptions staff and offer an opportunity for patients to introduce their children.
- Presentation of ongoing research projects in the form of oral and poster presentations at the American Society for Reproductive Medicine annual meetings.
- Video conferencing available between patients and physicians for those who are out of town.
Though we are proud of our achievements, our primary goal is to provide the highest level of care for our patients. With the ever-changing advancements in the field of infertility, we are uniquely successful in adapting to the most modern, innovative, and effective methods of achieving the highest quality of patient care.
- Egg Freezing: A Personal Video Diary May 17, 2016 Redbook financial columnist, television personality and author, Nicole Lapin, recently shared her egg freezing experience with ABC News. Lapin explained to ABC News that she “felt her biological clock ticking when she turned 30,” but was not yet ready to have children. She felt sharing a video diary of her experience would help “empower and inspire other ...
- Learn More About Preimplantation Genetic Screening March 22, 2016 Genesis Genetics, a trusted Carolina Conceptions’ partner, has developed a new educational video to help explain PGS (Preimplantation Genetic Screening) to IVF patients. In this procedure, embryos can be screened for chromosomal abnormalities BEFORE they are transferred to the mother’s uterus. PGS improves the chance of pregnancy, minimizes the risk of miscarriage, and reduces the chance of ...
- Couples Can Now TTC Sooner After Miscarriage February 9, 2016 “Couples no longer need to wait three months after miscarriage to attempt pregnancy,” sums up Dr. Bill Meyer of Carolina Conceptions, after reading a recent study in Obstetrics & Gynecology 2016 (127:204). “This study provides new reassurance to couples trying to achieve pregnancy shortly after miscarriage. Just because you recently had a miscarriage, you are not at an ...
- Maternal Age is STILL the Greatest Predictor of IVF Success January 27, 2016 According to a recent study completed in the U.K., after nine rounds of IVF, “the cumulative birthrate for women younger than 40, using their own eggs, was 71.6% .” For women 40-42 years old, using their own eggs, “the cumulative (live birth) rate dropped to 32.7%.” “This article addresses several issues facing couples contemplating IVF,” explained Dr. Bill Meyer ...
- Dr. Bill Meyer Discusses Recurrent Miscarriage December 28, 2015 In Carolina Conceptions’ latest video, Dr. Bill Meyer explains why miscarriage rates increase with maternal age, and provides couples who have experienced recurrent miscarriage some insight into other factors that could be contributing to repeated loss.