Contact Us Today
Call us today for more information on how we can better help make your family a reality.(919) 782-5911
Welcome to Carolina Conceptions
Making Families a Reality
Welcome to Carolina Conceptions! We are a private fertility clinic located in Raleigh, NC, near Cary, the Research Triangle, Durham and Chapel Hill, with physicians who are fellowship-trained and double board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility. Our compassionate staff is dedicated to providing exceptional care for patients with infertility. The team of fertility doctors, nurses, and embryologists provide the most current and innovative practice techniques that deliver one of the highest success rates in the country. Learn more about Carolina Conceptions and how we can help you make your family a reality.
Nikki Duncan, practice manager, introduces Carolina Conceptions and the services provided. We often work with patients in other areas such as Fayetteville, Wilmington, Greenville, Greensboro, Burlington, Winston-Salem and Charlotte.
We are so grateful to the doctors and staff at Carolina Conceptions for giving us a miracle I never thought would happen. The care and close attention to your needs is unmatched…M & T, Durham NC
…The entire staff is amazing. They never make you feel like just another patient. The front desk girls were always so warm and kind. And, on our “graduation day”, they were so happy and supportive of us….C & B, Apex NC
My husband and I have journeyed with infertility for eight years. We are thankful to say that Carolina Conceptions has helped us end this journey, at last!…V & G, Wilmington NC
…My husband and I came to CC hoping they could help us become pregnant through a gestational carrier. Although our case was somewhat unique in a fertility office, CC was equipped with a protocol already in place….J & E, Indiana
My husband and I were so impressed with the care and treatment we received from everyone at Carolina Conceptions. The doctors took all the time we needed to answer our questions and were thorough in their answers.E & S, Cary, NC
Going through this process is so very taxing, emotional and draining and the staff at CC goes out of their way to make it as pleasant as possible. I would refer anyone to this clinic, I have a beautiful 4 month old daughter who is giggling away as I write this!SM, Holly Springs, NC
I am so sad to leave, because I have never received such excellence in medical care as I did at Carolina Conceptions. Everyone I dealt with at the front desk was warm, encouraging, and all around thrilled for us when I became pregnant. All the nurses were helpful and knowledgeable about every part of the process. The financial department is great as well.MG, Cary, NC
- It’s Time to Cast Your Votes for CC April 29, 2016 It’s time to cast your votes for Carolina Conceptions one more time! Carolina Conceptions is proud to announce we are a finalist (one of four) in not one, but TWO categories in IndyWeek.com’s “Best in the Triangle 2016” competition. We are honored by your nominations for: “Best Women’s Health Practice” and “Best Women’s Health Practitioner” Thank you ...
- As NIAW 2016 Comes to a Close… April 29, 2016 Carolina Conceptions would like to say a big thank you to everyone who participated in National Infertility Awareness Week 2016! Thank you to our partners in care who brought in breakfasts and treats this week, honoring those patients currently in cycle with something unexpected and thoughtful at their doctors’ appointments. Thank you to our physicians ...
- PCOS Patients: Stop Dieting, Start Healing. April 27, 2016 Dr. William Ferro @ www.weighbetr.com PCOS is steadily rising and is caused when dysfunctional follicles fail to release an ovum (egg). A woman is born with over five hundred thousand follicles containing these eggs. When the egg fails to release, a cyst forms and simultaneously sets off a cascade of disruptive hormonal imbalances. These imbalances cause ...
- My Fertility Facts: Know More, Start Asking. April 25, 2016 Ferring Pharmaceuticals, ASRM, and RESOLVE have teamed up in a campaign called “My Fertility Facts: Know More, Start Asking” to encourage women to “initiate critical conversations with physicians when they’re needed, and also empower friends and family of individuals facing infertility so they know how to be a strong support system for those with the disease.” On this site, ...
- What is National Infertility Awareness Week All About? April 22, 2016 The National Association for Infertility- RESOLVE, developed National Infertility Awareness Week in 1989 to raise awareness about “the DISEASE of infertility, and to help the public better understand reproductive health.” During NIAW, RESOLVE and other infertility advocates (like the physicians and staff at Carolina Conceptions), are encouraged to speak out and offer support to those couples ...
Our Services & Opportunities for Patients
Carolina Conceptions is an established infertility practice in Raleigh celebrating TEN years of “Making Families a Reality” in 2016. Since opening our doors in 2006, we have reached many milestones and are proud to offer new and exciting services and opportunities for patients, including:
- IVF success rates that have steadily increased since 2006 resulting in live-birth rates of approximately 55% in women less than 35 years of age.
- Most active embryo biopsy program in North Carolina with our patients being screened for aneuploidy or tested for any genetic disease such as cystic fibrosis, sickle cell disease, or spinal muscular atrophy.
- One of the first IVF centers to perform embryo biopsy on blastocysts, which improves diagnostic accuracy and is less detrimental to embryo development.
- Development of a successful egg freezing program.
- On-site hysterosalpingogram (HSG) with interpretation provided immediately to the patient by a reproductive endocrinologist.
- On-site semen analysis with results delivered on the same day.
- Recognizing our country’s military personnel, police officers, and firefighters by offering IVF cycles for $6,500. We have provided over 120 cycles to our service patients. We also provide a 50% discount for all other services.
- Baby reunion for patients to reunite with the Carolina Conceptions staff and offer an opportunity for patients to introduce their children.
- Presentation of ongoing research projects in the form of oral and poster presentations at the American Society for Reproductive Medicine annual meetings.
- Video conferencing available between patients and physicians for those who are out of town.
Though we are proud of our achievements, our primary goal is to provide the highest level of care for our patients. With the ever-changing advancements in the field of infertility, we are uniquely successful in adapting to the most modern, innovative, and effective methods of achieving the highest quality of patient care.
- Learn More About Preimplantation Genetic Screening March 22, 2016 Genesis Genetics, a trusted Carolina Conceptions’ partner, has developed a new educational video to help explain PGS (Preimplantation Genetic Screening) to IVF patients. In this procedure, embryos can be screened for chromosomal abnormalities BEFORE they are transferred to the mother’s uterus. PGS improves the chance of pregnancy, minimizes the risk of miscarriage, and reduces the chance of ...
- Carolina Conceptions Seeks Patients For IVF Study March 21, 2016 Carolina Conceptions is currently seeking patients to participate in a fertility research study designed to compare two medications used for controlled ovarian stimulation (COS), in in vitro fertilization (IVF) cycles. You may be eligible for the study if you: • Are between 21 to 35 years old • Have a regular menstrual cycle of 21 to 45 days • Have a history ...
- Couples Can Now TTC Sooner After Miscarriage February 9, 2016 “Couples no longer need to wait three months after miscarriage to attempt pregnancy,” sums up Dr. Bill Meyer of Carolina Conceptions, after reading a recent study in Obstetrics & Gynecology 2016 (127:204). “This study provides new reassurance to couples trying to achieve pregnancy shortly after miscarriage. Just because you recently had a miscarriage, you are not at an ...
- Carolina Conceptions Care in Wilmington! February 5, 2016 Carolina Conceptions is happy to announce they will begin seeing patients at Wilmington Health OB/GYN’s Mayfaire office for infertility consults twice a month beginning in February 2016. “This is a great opportunity for us to provide care for those infertility patients along the coast who may find it difficult to manage multiple trips to our Raleigh office in ...
- Maternal Age is STILL the Greatest Predictor of IVF Success January 27, 2016 According to a recent study completed in the U.K., after nine rounds of IVF, “the cumulative birthrate for women younger than 40, using their own eggs, was 71.6% .” For women 40-42 years old, using their own eggs, “the cumulative (live birth) rate dropped to 32.7%.” “This article addresses several issues facing couples contemplating IVF,” explained Dr. Bill Meyer ...