Contact Us Today
Call us today for more information on how we can better help make your family a reality.(919) 782-5911
Search Our Site
Welcome to Carolina Conceptions
Making Families a Reality
Welcome to Carolina Conceptions! We are a private fertility clinic located in Raleigh, NC, near Cary, the Research Triangle, Durham and Chapel Hill, with physicians who are fellowship-trained and double board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility. Our compassionate staff is dedicated to providing exceptional care for patients with infertility. The team of fertility doctors, nurses, and embryologists provide the most current and innovative practice techniques that deliver one of the highest success rates in the country. Learn more about Carolina Conceptions and how we can help you make your family a reality.
Nikki Duncan, practice manager, introduces Carolina Conceptions and the services provided. We often work with patients in other areas such as Fayetteville, Wilmington, Greenville, Greensboro, Burlington, Winston-Salem and Charlotte.
- Heart to Heart Contest Winner! March 20, 2015 Join the Park family as they recount the steps on the journey that brought them their daughter, Anneliese Park, and share hope with others facing infertility. www.hearttoheartcontest.com We are looking forward to the 2015 Contest and hope many of you will share your story this coming year!
- Walk with CC at “March for Babies” Event March 5, 2015 March for Babies – Mission Statement When you walk in “March for Babies,” you give hope to nearly half a million babies born too soon each year. The money you raise supports programs in your community that help moms have healthy, full-term pregnancies. It also funds research to find answers to the problems that threaten our ...
- IVF Discount for RN’s during April and May March 2, 2015 Carolina Conceptions is pleased to announce that we are once again going to extend our IVF Discount to RN’s during the April and May of 2015. $6,500 PROMOTION FOR ONE IVF CYCLE FOR RN’s This promotion will be available for RN’s ONLY. Promotion does not apply to Physicians, Physician Assistants, Nurse Practitioners, LPN’s, Nursing Aides, Medical Assistants, or ...
- Dr. Meyer is Fluent in Spanish February 18, 2015 For those of you that need a Spanish speaking physician to talk to about your fertility needs, Dr. Meyer can help. He helps women in Honduras on his annual mission trip in the area of Women’s Healthcare. He attended Washington and Lee University and received his M.D from the University of Virginia . He completed an OB/GYN ...
- Carolina Conceptions Accepts Patients with United Healthcare February 6, 2015 Though we are out of network with United Healthcare (UHC) insurance, Carolina Conceptions will treat patients as if they are in network. Patients with UHC, which includes REX Healthcare employees, will be charged the same co-insurance as any other in network facility. Co-pays are still required for visits. At the first visit, a financial coordinator ...
We are so grateful to the doctors and staff at Carolina Conceptions for giving us a miracle I never thought would happen. The care and close attention to your needs is unmatched…M & T, Durham NC
…The entire staff is amazing. They never make you feel like just another patient. The front desk girls were always so warm and kind. And, on our “graduation day”, they were so happy and supportive of us….C & B, Apex NC
My husband and I have journeyed with infertility for eight years. We are thankful to say that Carolina Conceptions has helped us end this journey, at last!…V & G, Wilmington NC
…My husband and I came to CC hoping they could help us become pregnant through a gestational carrier. Although our case was somewhat unique in a fertility office, CC was equipped with a protocol already in place….J & E, Indiana
My husband and I were so impressed with the care and treatment we received from everyone at Carolina Conceptions. The doctors took all the time we needed to answer our questions and were thorough in their answers.E & S, Cary, NC
Going through this process is so very taxing, emotional and draining and the staff at CC goes out of their way to make it as pleasant as possible. I would refer anyone to this clinic, I have a beautiful 4 month old daughter who is giggling away as I write this!SM, Holly Springs, NC
I am so sad to leave, because I have never received such excellence in medical care as I did at Carolina Conceptions. Everyone I dealt with at the front desk was warm, encouraging, and all around thrilled for us when I became pregnant. All the nurses were helpful and knowledgeable about every part of the process. The financial department is great as well.MG, Cary, NC
Our Services & Opportunities for Patients
Carolina Conceptions is an established infertility practice in Raleigh that is celebrating seven years of “Making Families a Reality”. Since we have been open, we have reached many milestones and are proud that we can offer some new and exciting services and opportunities for patients, including:
- IVF success rates that have steadily increased since 2006 resulting in live-birth rates of approximately 55% in women less than 35 years of age.
- Most active embryo biopsy program in North Carolina with our patients being screened for aneuploidy or tested for any genetic disease such as cystic fibrosis, sickle cell disease, or spinal muscular atrophy.
- One of the first IVF centers to perform embryo biopsy on blastocysts, which improves diagnostic accuracy and is less detrimental to embryo development.
- Development of a successful egg freezing program and the first frozen donor egg bank located in North Carolina.
- On-site hysterosalpingogram (HSG) with interpretation provided immediately to the patient by a reproductive endocrinologist.
- On-site semen analysis with results delivered on the same day.
- Recognizing our country’s military personnel, police officers, and firefighters by offering IVF cycles for $6500. We have provided over 100 cycles to our service patients.
- Donation of free IVF cycles to Pay It Forward Fertility, a non-profit organization that provides grants for infertility patients.
- Baby reunion for patients to reunite with the Carolina Conceptions staff and offer an opportunity for patients to introduce their children.
- Presentation of ongoing research projects in the form of oral and poster presentations at the American Society for Reproductive Medicine annual meetings.
Though we are proud of our achievements, our primary goal is to provide the highest level of care for our patients. With the ever-changing advancements in the field of infertility, we are uniquely successful in adapting to the most modern, innovative, and effective methods of achieving the highest quality of patient care.
- Dr. Meyer helps women in Honduras January 22, 2015 Dr. and Mrs. Meyer returned from their third trip to Honduras last week. Maria Meyer used her skills in pre-op and Bill Meyer saw patients and operated on women suffering from pelvic pain, uterine relaxation, and urinary incontinence. The Holy Family Surgery Center is on the grounds of the ranch of Neustros Pequenos Hermanos, a ...
- Carolina Conceptions presented research at ASRM in Hawaii November 9, 2014 Carolina Conceptions had a research study accepted for an oral presentation at the American Society for Reproductive Medicine conference in October. Dr. Park discussed how AMH levels do not predict the chances of finding euploid (normal) embryos when patients use Preimplantation Genetic Screening (PGS). AMH levels were found to predict the number of embryos that ...
- Wilmington, Greenville, Jacksonville, New Bern, North Carolina In-Vitro Fertilization July 29, 2014 Carolina Conceptions is reaching out to infertile patients in Eastern North Carolina with the recent closings of East Carolina University’s IVF program in Greenville, NC and Dr. Pasquarette’ s retirement in Wilmington, NC. Patients can be seen in our Raleigh office for their initial physician consultation and nursing class and then be monitored with ultrasounds ...
- Older Women Should Move More Quickly to IVF May 7, 2014 ASRM Bulletin Volume 16, Number 25 May 6, 2014 Highlights from Fertility and Sterility Older Women Should Move More Quickly to IVF A new study demonstrates that, for couples of older reproductive age with unexplained infertility, immediate IVF is the most efficient treatment, resulting in fewer treatment cycles and a higher live birth rate. In an NIH-funded, randomized clinical trial, 154 ...
- Semen Analyses and HSG’s Available on the Weekends! March 21, 2013 Carolina Conceptions offers Semen Analysis appointments on the 1st weekend of every month and HSG appointments every Saturday and Sunday. Please contact one of our scheduling coordinators at 919-782-5911 to schedule your appointment today!