Carolina Conceptions emphasizes a team approach to your care. Our physicians and staff are highly trained and experienced professionals who are dedicated to maximizing your chances for success. Please contact any of us with questions about any aspect of fertility care. We will help you in any way we can!
- Michele Medlin, RN/Egg Donor Coordinator
- Terry Hunter, RN
- Tammy Enders, RN/Gestational Carrier Coordinator
- Elisa Miller, CMA
- Nyree Charles, RMA
- Kentrice Pettiford, CMA
- Tiffany Hicks, CNA
- Megan Borgaard, Financial Coordinator
- Shannon Brown, Financial Coordinator
- Susan Griffith, Financial Coordinator
- Tony Michael, Financial Coordinator
- Kelly Moege, Financial Coordinator
- Steven Butler, Front Desk Supervisor
- Keesha Mayen, Front Desk Coordinator
- Heather Tilley, Front Desk Coordinator
- Julie Miller, Andrologist
- Amanda Bostian, Embryologist
- Julia Haggerty, Embryologist
- Jacob Shuman, Embryologist
- Sushma Singh, Laboratory Director
Team Building: On October 5, 2013, Carolina Conceptions hosted their annual Baby Reunion. Thank you to all of the staff that helped make this event a HUGE SUCCESS!
On September 15, 2013, the staff and physicians at Carolina Conceptions and Centre OB/GYN played in a friendly game of softball at Bond Park in Cary. It was a great way for our “teams” to get together and enjoy a beautiful sunny afternoon. Both teams did a great job! Click to see the pictures!
On June 20, 2012, Dr. Grace Couchman was invited to participate in a radio talk show by Creating a Family regarding “Lower Cost Infertility Treatment: Does it Work and Is it For You?” If you would like to listen to the show, please click on the link provided here. http://tinyurl.com/c3nt9xz
Congratulations AGAIN goes to Dr. Meyer, Dr. Couchman, and Dr. Park for being selected by their peers as one of the Best Doctors in America for 2013! An exhaustive peer review survey by thousands of doctors determines the physicians included in this database. Only those who have the consensus support of their peers are included.
Dr. Meyer completed his term as President of the North Carolina Obstetrical and Gynecological Society in May, 2012.