Egg Donation: Becoming an Egg Donor
Potential Egg Donors
The Process to Become an Egg Donor
- All potential egg donors must meet the following criteria:
- be between the ages of 19 and 31.
- possess outstanding physical and emotional health
- be non-smokers and refrain from using recreational drugs
- carry no known genetic disorders
- have a BMI (Body mass index) of <27
- have graduated from an institution of higher learning or currently be attending an institution of higher learning
- If you meet the above criteria, then please complete our online Egg Donor Application.
- Carolina Conceptions will review your Preliminary Application, and if appropriate, CC will ask you to complete our Comprehensive Egg Donor Application.
- Next, a Carolina Conceptions physician, nurse coordinator, and psychologist will conduct an on-site interview with you.
- If appropriate, Carolina Conceptions will then enroll you in the program.
Egg donors are compensated $4500 (per completed cycle) for their time and kindness.