What Really Happens During IVF?
Please join us on Saturday, July 14th at 8:30 am. Reproductive Endocrinologist, Dr. William Meyer will present an overview of the high tech facility that makes so many families a reality for our patients. We will review all aspects of the IVF process at Carolina Conceptions from start to finish, placing a special emphasis on what happens in our lab in-between your cycle appointments.
Expect to learn more about:
- Egg retrieval day
- ICSI (injection of sperm into egg to assist fertilization)
- Assisted hatching
- How embryos are assessed for quality
- Options available at CC to test the health of your embryos prior to transfer day
- The risks of multiples
- How many embryos we recommend transferring to the uterus
- Embryo freezing
- CC’s IVF 2017 Pregnancy Rates
This free seminar will be held at Wilmington Health’s office located at 40 Ravenswood Rd, Hampstead, NC 28443 on Saturday, 7/14/18 from 8:30 -9:30 am. The presentation will last around 40 minutes with time for Q&A at the end.
Please RSVP by Friday, 7/6/18 to: [email protected]
We look forward to seeing you!