What Really Happens During IVF?
Please join us on Monday, October 23rd at 6pm. Our Lab Director, Dr. Sung Tae Kim will join Reproductive Endocrinologist, Dr. Bill Meyer in presenting an overview of the high tech facility that makes so many families a reality for our patients. We will go over all aspects of the IVF process at Carolina Conceptions from start to finish, placing a special emphasis on what happens in our lab in-between your cycle appointments.
Expect to learn more about:
- Egg retrieval day
- ICSI (injection of sperm into egg to assist fertilization)
- Assisted hatching
- How embryos are assessed for quality
- Options available at CC to test the health of your embryos prior to transfer day
- The risks of multiples
- How many embryos we recommend transferring to the uterus
- Embryo freezing
- CC’s IVF 2017 Pregnancy Rates
Please RSVP to our event by Wednesday, October 18th via email. The presentation will last around 40 minutes with time for questions/answers at the end. We look forward to seeing you!