What Really Happens During IVF?
One of our Reproductive Endocrinologists, Dr. Bill Meyer in presenting an overview of the high tech facility that makes so many families a reality for our patients. We will go over all aspects of the IVF process at Carolina Conceptions from start to finish, placing a special emphasis on what happens in our lab in-between your cycle appointments.
Expect to learn more about:
- Egg retrieval day
- ICSI (injection of sperm into egg to assist fertilization)
- Assisted hatching
- How embryos are assessed for quality
- Options available at CC to test the health of your embryos prior to transfer day
- The risks of multiples
- How many embryos we recommend transferring to the uterus
- Embryo freezing
- CC’s IVF 2017 Pregnancy Rates
The seminar will be held at Wilmington Health’s office located at 40 Ravenswood Rd, Hampstead, NC 28443 on Wednesday, 3/21/18 from 6-7pm. Please RSVP to our event by Wednesday, March 14th via email. The presentation will last around 40 minutes with time for questions/answers at the end. We look forward to seeing you!