October 15th is observed all over the world as “Pregnancy and Infant Loss Remembrance Day,” a day dedicated to those who have lost babies at any point of development. Light a candle for your lost love(s) at 7 p.m. local time and join others all over the world for the “Lights of Love International Wave of Light.”
Our hearts are with all who have lost, especially those women experiencing the unique kind of pain pregnancy or infant loss can bring following a struggle with infertility. Virtual hugs to each and every one of you.
Miscarriage Support on our website:
- “Miscarriage & Finding the Courage to Try Again” by Dr. Ryan Blazei, Reproductive Psychologist
- “When Can We Try Again? (medically) by: Dr. Bill Meyer
- Dr. Meyer’s video on Recurrent Pregnancy Loss
- “Recurrent Miscarriage” by Dr. Bill Meyer
- “Coping with Pregnancy & Infant Loss” by Dr. Ryan Blazei, Reproductive Psychologist