Carolina Conceptions is a private fertility clinic comprised of experienced board certified reproductive endocrinologists who are dedicated to delivering compassionate patient care with the latest world-class technology when needed, resulting in outstanding success rates.
We understand that many couples are hesitant to see a fertility specialist, fearing expensive testing and treatment such as IVF. What many people don’t realize is nearly half of our patients don’t ever have to do IVF to get pregnant. Often a hormone correction or simple medication to stimulate the ovaries is all a couple needs.
A conversation is the best place to start. All patients begin with a consultation from one of the physicians to discuss their medical history, what a fertility evaluation entails, and to review treatment options. After the physician consult, a patient will meet with one of our experienced financial coordinators to review the costs of fertility testing and treatment proposed by the physician. These prices vary based on patient insurance coverage. Our financial coordinators outline all anticipated costs for patients so there are no financial surprises.
Carolina Conceptions can help in many different ways. Whether a patient needs fertility testing, or more extensive treatment, we are there every step of the way.Our goal is to help all couples or individuals fulfill their dreams of parenthood.
- Our programs consist of many different IVF discounted options throughout the year. Year-round discounts are provided to military, veterans, patients with Tricare, and those who are self-pay.
- We are very experienced in LGBT family building for same sex couples, or individuals. There are important legal issues to be considered for same sex couples, including establishing legal parentage. Carolina Conceptions can refer to you attorneys who specialize in reproductive law and protecting the rights of same sex couples who wish to become parents.
- Carolina Conceptions has an extensive list of egg donors and gestational carriers for those who need them.
- We provide genetic testing of embryos which enables us to transfer the healthiest embryo/s to ensure the best chance for success.
- We offer embryo recipiency (often thought of as embryo “adoption,” although there is no “adoption,” because these embryos have been previously donated and parental rights of the donors relinquished).
- In an effort to reduce the chance of multiple pregnancy in our patients, we have been continuing to encourage the transfer of a single embryo in many patients. This is reflected in the average number of embryos transferred. We are pleased to see this number declining year after year, while pregnancy rates have continued to remain high. We are very proud of our ability to maintain excellent pregnancy rates while lowering the number of multiple pregnancies.
- We can assist assist individuals or couples with elective egg freezing, sperm freezing, and fertility preservation for cancer patients
- Since so many patients come to us from outside of the Triangle, we have expanded our care with fertility consults by our physicians in Wilmington and Greenville, to cut down on patient travel to Raleigh.
- We provide a free monthly support group meeting moderated by a female psychologist for all who are trying to conceive and going through infertility.
We know you have a choice when it comes to your fertility care. We strive to be “The Triangle’s Best Choice for Infertility” and work hard to earn your trust and build a relationship with you from the moment you walk into our office. We understand what you are going through and how upsetting it can feel just to consider scheduling a fertility consult. Please call us with any of your questions, or to schedule a consult with one of our FOUR fantastic reproductive endocrinologists at 919-782-5911.